3D Artist | Still image team
Join Brick Visual
Brick Visual is an international creative production studio that translates great ideas into high-end visual solutions. Founded in 2012, our business mindset, artistic approach and cutting-edge technology have established the brand as one of the most sought-after studios in the industry. We strive for excellence in applying the talents of our qualified artists, accelerating design processes and crafting powerful narratives. The most influential architecture firms, developers, creative agencies, design and production studios turn to us with confidence to elevate their great ideas.
Our team of nearly 100 professionals hails from over 20 countries, producing groundbreaking work from our headquarters in Budapest and satellite offices in Cluj-Napoca and Verona.
We offer our employees an inspiring, well-equipped work environment along with a competitive salary. You will be part of a team, where everyone works on their dedicated projects from the first drafts to the last touches. We foster professional development by encouraging peer-to-peer coaching, giving and receiving feedback.
We are looking for 3D Artists to join our team in Budapest, Cluj-Napoca or Verona, who have the following skills and competencies.
The skills you will need
- Capability to work independently: you should be able to produce top-quality work, from start to finish, and troubleshoot problems without requiring constant supervision or guidance
- Solution-oriented attitude: you should be able to engage in productive conversations to help move the project forward
- Industry knowledge: you should stay up to date with industry trends and be willing to experiment with new technologies
- Technical and artistic skills: you will be responsible for creating high-end exterior and interior images with 3ds Max, V-Ray, and Adobe Photoshop
- Intermediate level English: no certificate is required, but you should be able to express yourself and understand others
- Relocate to Budapest, Cluj-Napoca or Verona: we don’t offer remote work opportunities at the moment, as our consciously crafted workflows require full-time artists on location
Give yourself a chance, we definitely will!