Join Brick Visual
At Brick Visual, we craft exceptional designs and visual identities for yet unbuilt architecture. As part of the team, you will work on premium projects with the most prestigious architectural studios from around the globe. You will help shape the vision of the most renowned brands in a multicultural environment consisting of 70+ professionals. The position is based in Budapest, a culturally vibrant city embracing the traditional and the progressive alike.
We offer our employees an inspiring, well-equipped work environment along with a competitive salary. You will be part of a team where everyone works on their dedicated projects from the first drafts to the last touches. We foster professional development by encouraging peer-to-peer coaching, giving and receiving feedback.
The skills you will need
- 3-5+ years production experience in creating architectural visualizations
- Proficiency with 3ds Max, V-Ray and Adobe Photoshop
- Skills in rendering, and an eye for great composition, mood and storytelling
- Ability to create high-end exterior and interior images
- Intermediate level English (no certificate required, but the ability to express yourself and understand others is needed)
- Willingness to relocate to Budapest, as our consciously crafted workflows require full-time artists on location
Please note, we do not accept job applications in e-mail, due to GDPR regulations. Apply by sending us your CV and portfolio via our job form, and we will get back to you as soon as we can. Based on your portfolio, you may be assigned a test with no commitment on your side.
Following a successful interview process, we help non-EU applicants get working visas.
With the help of our pandemic expert, we have developed guidelines and strategies for preventing and reducing the transmission of COVID-19 at our workplace. Work-from-home policies apply if the overall pandemic situation worsens.
Give yourself a chance, we definitely will!