Who we are
Brick Visual is an international, high-end architectural visualization company with a unique and engaging visual style. Our illustrations and animations give voice to yet unbuilt architecture by conveying stories and evoking feelings.
Since its inception in 2012, Brick has established its reputation as one of the most renowned studios in the industry, owing to its high-standard products and services, and business mindset. With more than 70 professionals, who hail from 20+ countries, we are considered one of the largest, if not the largest employer in architectural visualization.
Our client portfolio consists of the most influential and prestigious architecture studios, developers, and creative agencies from around the globe. Through our services, we help our clients communicate their vision, win architecture competitions, and create the built environment of the future.
Our goal is to maintain our prominent position in the market by building long-term partnerships with our clients, exploring new opportunities for collaboration in architecture and in new industries. We are looking for a new colleague who helps us achieve these aspirations.
How our sales department looks like
Our in-house sales team currently consists of three Key Account Managers who are responsible for client relationships in different geographical regions. Their main tasks include initiating and maintaining contact with clients, guiding them through the entirety of the project development, while continuously communicating with the internal production team. On average, each representative manages 100 projects annually.
What your job will be
- Developing and achieving sales targets through the direct sales channel to increase revenue and profitability
- Proactively pursuing new business development opportunities on a regular basis in accordance with market conditions
- Generating leads, exploring the most prestigious potential projects in the portfolio, pitching and settling deals, providing legal administration, and taking responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new clients
- Acting as the key liaison between the customer and all relevant departments
- Acquiring a thorough understanding of key customer needs and proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Ensuring that the appropriate products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner
- Resolving issues and problems occurring to customers and dealing with complaints to maintain trust
- Preparing regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key metrics
- Keeping track of market trends and key stakeholders of the industry, in particular clients
- You have extensive experience in proactive sales and you constantly look for new opportunities, prospects and accounts
- Your written and spoken English is at a professional level
- You have experience in remote sales (we have yearly in-person client meetings, but usually throughout the new client acquisition and project delivery phases, we hold virtual meetings)
- Experience in architecture or design communication is an advantage. In case you are unfamiliar with this field, we will teach you everything you need to know about the industry. In return, you need to be passionate to learn.
We are eager to receive your application through our job form.