The KAM’s job is to managing key accounts, maintaining a long term relationship with accounts and maximizing sales opportunities within them, by comprehending their requirements. He/she is responsible for the wing-to-wing process flow, from the bidding process to the pricing, from contracting to project followup.
He/she is expected to benchmark the industry trends, and support the Production and Development Team with costumer insight.
· Responsible for the development and achievement of sales through the direct sales channel
· Playing an integral role in new business pitches and hold responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new clients
· Playing an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
· Acting as the key interface and link of communication between the customer and all relevant divisions
· Acquiring a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
· Expanding the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
· Assist and administrate the process from inquiry to production-start
· Ensuring the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner
· Resolving any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust
· Preparing regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
· At least two-year-experience in Account Management
· Architecture, 3D industry or and other Creative Industry Experience is an advantage
· Strong account management and relationship building skills
· Experience of managing major international accounts at head office level
· Professional level of English knowledge, another language is a plus
Please send your application with declaring your salary expectation to salesjob(at)brickvisual.com!